The Hall of Fame honors former students of Newman Central Catholic High School who have achieved outstanding academic success during their high school career and afterwards. All inductees are committed to the mission and ideals of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church. They are also dedicated to lifelong learning, serve their parish and community, have supported Newman and its Mission and provide examples of success and inspiration to our current students.
Criteria for induction into the Newman Central Catholic High School Academic Hall of Fame include:
* Graduated from Newman Central Catholic High School in 2010 or earlier
* Graduated from Newman Central Catholic High School with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
* Graduated from a four year college with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
* Completed an advanced degree (Master's or PhD.) or received meritorious commendation for unique contribution(s) to their vocation(s)
* Achieved honors and/or international recognition for career accomplishments
* Is an active member of a Catholic Parish; a letter from the pastor of the parish attesting to this is required
If the accomplishments of a nominated individual are so unique, special and distinctive, any of the previous criteria may be waived by the Hall of Fame Committee.
The next induction is scheduled for January 2021. The deadline for the January 2021 induction is September 30, 2020. Nominations are welcome at any time.