2021-2022 Scholarship Instructions
Due - April 9, 2021
Newman Central Catholic High School offers scholarships through the generous funding of its benefactors.
Prior to submission of your scholarship essay, you must have registered for next school year and filled out the Tuition & Educational Investment Contract. Scholarships should be written by the student. Scholarship applications not meeting these criteria will not be considered. All essays must be submitted by email no later than April 9th.
Scholarship applicants must email a minimum one-page essay with the following:
- Introductory paragraph of your essay:
- Name, address, current school and grade level. Your parent's names and their occupations, a list of your siblings, and/or anyone else that lives in your household. Also include a list of activities/employment, in which you participate, both in and outside of school.
- Explain why receiving a Catholic education is important to you.
- Explain how you will benefit from this scholarship.
- Add all other information that is requested specific to each scholarship.
- Please read the scholarship criteria carefully, as some scholarships require additional information and/or require an extra essay. Some scholarships have not been awarded in the past because no student was able to submit an essay with the required scholarship criteria.
- Submit your scholarship as follows:
- Essay should be saved in PDF or Word format.
- Finally, email your essay to the address listed with the scholarship criteria.